The successful candidate must have, and be able to demonstrate:
- Professional written communication – to include scripts, multimedia campaigns and form documents with a clear understanding of the product representing end user requirements.
- Verbal communication – ability to communicate effectively internally and externally to collaborate on designs, compose marketing collateral, develop rapport with clients to solicit feedback.
- Public speaking – comfortable to represent marketing initiatives, speaking in fort of groups and the ability to handle on-the-spot questioning.
- Analytical – research-based analysis to determine wants and needs of the customer base with the ability to draw logical conclusions based on data and other information received.
- Creative – Have an eye for design to develop concepts for products and how they are represented.
- Ability to work under pressure – Conform to deadlines, strong organisational skills and ability to problem solve.
- Technology skills – to support marketing campaigns, social and digital activities and other services to support delivery.