We’re looking for graduates to join our 12-month rotational Graduate Management Trainee Scheme. Throughout the programme you’ll be given the opportunity to join multiple departments and gain hands on experience across the company and the payments industry. You’ll be able to influence the choices of departments, in which you undertake your rotations, based on your interests and skills. Previous graduates have contributed to: Banking, Products, Marketing, Project Management, Sustainability, Business Development, Finance and others. Following the 12-month scheme, having learnt and participated in a number of projects across the business, you’ll be ready to move, initially to a junior management role.
You will be a well-rounded graduate with a range of qualities, qualifications and skills, including:
· 2:1 or higher in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing or relevant degree.
· A passion for business and commercial enterprise.
· Strong leadership and communication skills.
· Ability to work within interdisciplinary teams.
· Curiosity and a thirst to learn about the industry.
· Proactive approach to personal development.
· Analytical problem-solving skills.
· £24,000 starting salary.
· Up to 4 rotations across business departments.
· Management of projects and involvement in client relationships.
· The chance to represent the company at various events.
· A supportive working environment encouraging professional development.
· Opportunities to work and travel abroad in the future.
· A range of company benefits.v
Within Conferma Pay, there is clear opportunity to accelerate your career progression. One of our former Graduates transferred into a Project Management role, as a first-time full-time position. The company has continued to invest, funding a professional qualification, whilst placing further responsibility on them to manage critical projects. They have since achieved several promotions and now occupy a management position as a Snr. Strategic Relationship Manager.